As part of job search I have attended interview in couple of companies Wells Fargo is one among them. Here I am placing the list of interview questions which I have faced in a conference round of interview. I hope this will definitely help someone who is attending on below mentioned skill set.
Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF)
- Could you please explain about your techstack and previous project?
- What is the output of below program?
- Is above program violating the rules of Overriding or not?
- When do you go for Interface and abstract class?
- From Java 8 on wards, we are able to implement methods in interface. Then what is the need of Abstract Class?
- What all java 8 concepts you aware?
- What is functional interface and how it is different from normal interface?
- Have you worked on multithreading?
- How can you communicate from one thread to another?
- How thread pool works?
- What all the classes and interfaces you worked in Collection framework?
- How HashMap works internally?
- In Java 7, there are few changes came in HashMap. Do you know what are those?
- If I have two keys(Key1=1, Key2=10) with same hashcode, What will happen when we try to put int HashMap?
- How TreeSet can store elements in order?
- I have custom objects of Student. What should I do to store them in ascending order in TreeMap? TreeMap will take care internally or do I need to write logic for sorting?
- When we use Comparable and Comparator?
- Have you worked on REST(REpresentational State Transfer) WS?
- How can you convert the JSON data into Java Object?
- How can you consume the endpoint from UI?
- What are different modules you worked in Spring framework?
- Can you explain me the steps how MVC works in Spring and Spring Boot?
- What are the advantages of using @RestController over @Controller?
- In normal Spring MVC, which you prefer to use either @RestController or @Controller? Why?
- What are the advantages of using Spring Boot?
- Do you know, how configuration will take care automatically in Spring Boot? Or Do you know, how autoconfiguration works in Spring Boot?
- When we declare web module in pom.xml, it download all the related dependencies(JAR’s). How it will identify, which jar is for which module?
- How can we run Spring Boot application?
- Which is the default server uses in Spring Boot? Does it require any configurations to add?
- If server is down, instead of showing default error message, we need to show Custom message. How will you do?
- Have you worked on feignClient?
- What are different tools you worked on Spring Cloud?
- Have you used inline DB?
- Do we need to provide any configuration details to use inline DB?
- Have you worked on WebLogic?
- What is Diego? what it will do?
- Can you explain about 12 factor apps?
- While pushing application into pivotal, which way you followed? direct or with manifest?
- We have different environments with different configurations like Development, Staging and Prod. How will you build and push application into different environments?
- I have a monolithic application, how can you push that into pivotal?
- My application data source configuration properties are placed in WebLogic server. How will you take care of those while pushing application into pivotal?
- Have you used any of User provided services?